Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Canada? Are you interested in teaching English in Calgary, Canada? Check out our opportunities in Calgary, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Calgary, Canada TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
The purpose of Unit 5 is to understand the importance of lesson plan. I learnt that completing a lesson plan enables one to record what the class has covered, assist in planning the entire lesson and act as a document to refer to during a lesson (Page 2). I was made aware of the basic principles of lesson planning, especially the last point of keeping it flexible and open to adaptation (Page 3) as things do not always go as planned. I was able to acknowledge that an inexperienced teacher should be organised and have a lesson plan completed before each lesson (Page 2).
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Mar, 02 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos