Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Wyoming? Are you interested in teaching English in Basin, Wyoming? Check out our opportunities in Basin, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Basin, Wyoming TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit has been about the various equipments used in a classroom and the different teaching aids available. Some resources teachers can use are whiteboards, over-head projectors, interactive whiteboards, cassette recorder, videos and DVDs, computers, and a video camera. Not all of these may be widely available so teachers can also use simpler items such as worksheets, flash cards, course books, or online resources. Some pointers for using a whiteboard are erase what is no longer needed, avoid capitalization if possible, and be as accurate as possible since students write down exactly what they see.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 02 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos