Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Vermont? Are you interested in teaching English in Brattleboro, Vermont? Check out our opportunities in Brattleboro, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Brattleboro, Vermont TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In this unit, the traits of both good teacher and learners were explained. For instance, a good teacher is patient, loves the job, and has a good rapport with the students. Of the three I listed, I believe the most important is a love for teaching. If the teacher neither loves nor enjoys the job, then all other aspects of it begins to crumble. ‘Good’ students are eager to learn, willing to learn from their mistakes and ask questions. Of these three, I believe a willingness to learn is key. Without motivation, then no other traits come into play.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 15 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos