Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Utah? Are you interested in teaching English in Brigham City, Utah? Check out our opportunities in Brigham City, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Brigham City, Utah TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
From watching the 2 videos in this unit, I learnt that a teacher must be aware of a few important points to be able to deliver a good lesson. First of all, the teacher must be aware of their attitude towards the class, for example, teachers should be more humble towards students and not to treat them in a rude way even though they don't understand or has a bad accent, we still need to respect each and every student. Secondly, giving instructions are also very important as it effects with the efficiency of the class, for example, before the Study Phase or before activities, teacher should give clear instructions or even demonstrate what will be done or what the class will be doing later, so that students will have a more clear mindset of what their task will be.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 11 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos