Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Oregon? Are you interested in teaching English in Albany, Oregon? Check out our opportunities in Albany, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Albany, Oregon TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
The unit on managing classes was useful for giving tips on how to use different student groups, table formats, and techniques for managing the level of rapport, interaction, and student versus teacher talk time in the class room. It shows that consideration of the characteristics of the class such as ages or personalities before setting up a class or activity is useful for preventing problems from arising. There were some good tips on how to prevent problems, including keeping an enthusiastic tone of voice and present, mixing up activities and pairings, keeping material relevant and interesting for the students, and maximizing student talk time. It would have been nice to hear examples of troublesome situations and how teachers dealt with it, in case there are special/complex situations to prepare for.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 06 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos