Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Oklahoma? Are you interested in teaching English in Afton, Oklahoma? Check out our opportunities in Afton, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Afton, Oklahoma TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
The unit covers tests and evaluating students. Tests and evaluating students can be extremely useful if used correctly. Initially it is a good idea to arrange a placement test to ensure students are placed in the correct class for the level of English they can currently speak and understand. From there a teacher can perform a diagnostic test on the class to then gauge the level of English of each student in the class. The diagnostic test results can assist with the teacher preparing future classes if they have a sound understanding of the level of English that can be understood by each student. Progress tests are a great way for teachers to periodically gauge what has been remembered and forgotten so they can then tailor the class content accordingly if required.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 15 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos