Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Ohio? Are you interested in teaching English in Clyde, Ohio? Check out our opportunities in Clyde, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Clyde, Ohio TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit explained when and how to plan different types of lessons to suit the needs of the part of language you're trying to teach. There are a couple different parts of language that can be taught: vocabulary, grammar/language function and grammar/language structure. Each is a different and unique part of the same language, but need to be taught in slightly different ways to best suit the needs of the language and the class. This lesson gave great outlines of how to best present the different parts of language and how to tailor lessons to suit the needs of all different levels of students.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Mar, 01 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos