Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in New York? Are you interested in teaching English in Andover, New York? Check out our opportunities in Andover, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Andover, New York TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Unit 2 was an introduction into the different parts of speech in English. As an American and native speaker, I don’t typically think about grammar while having a conversation with someone. The flow of speech is usually effortless. But, as I was reading through this unit, I realized just how difficult it must be when English is not your first language. For example, there are many irregular verbs which don’t follow any particular rules. Memorization is essential to learning English because even though there are sometimes rules, there are also many exceptions to the rules (i.e. the adverb “fast” is not changed between different tenses). I know I had forgotten a lot of these grammatical terms so it’s been a good refresher for me as well. The first step in becoming a good teacher is to fully understand the material so that you can efficiently teach your students in the future.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 08 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos