Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Michigan? Are you interested in teaching English in Alma, Michigan? Check out our opportunities in Alma, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Alma, Michigan TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
To summary concisely for this unit 7 ( Teaching New Language ). That Including three mains of language are Vocabulary, Grammar and functions. The teachers must know absolutely how to teaching and applying appropriately to different student's levels. For Vocabulary, although the teachers are generally guided by the courses and teacher's books, the following criteria can be used such as: -Appropriacy to the students and the tasks, frequency, coverage, and Teachability. For Grammatical structures, the teachers will be introducing and teaching such as meaning, usage, forms, patterns, different between of spoken and written form. Lastly, language functions including the appropriacy of language terms of the kind of language they use - formal, informal, tentative, technical etc.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Mar, 03 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos