Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Michigan? Are you interested in teaching English in Alger, Michigan? Check out our opportunities in Alger, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Alger, Michigan TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit taught me on how to troubleshoot problems that may arise in teaching English specially to me as I am an aspiring English teacher. Pointers were given in dealing with the first lesson. There are two groups that a teacher may handle on the first lesson. These are new group ( doesn't know each other) and existing group wherein the students know and are comfortable with each other. It is also noted that the teacher needs to build rapport with the students on the first encounter rather than delivering the course book. This will encourage motivation and participation of the class.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 23 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos