Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Illinois? Are you interested in teaching English in Braidwood, Illinois? Check out our opportunities in Braidwood, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Braidwood, Illinois TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit focused on the two productive skills, speaking and writing. I learned the difference between accuracy activities and fluency activities. Accuracy activities focus of ensuring that the words are being used correctly, both grammatically and pronounced correctly. Fluency focusing on the students using the new words they have found in a creative way, allowing them more flexibility in what they say than in the accuracy phase. It also focused on writing skills and the different components of it. it stated that handwriting itself is the least important to focus on but spelling, layout and pronunciation is much more important. I also learned that writing is probably the part of language that students want to learn the least, but still very important so activities still need to be incorporated to include it.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 06 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos