Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Georgia? Are you interested in teaching English in Arlington, Georgia? Check out our opportunities in Arlington, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Arlington, Georgia TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In this unit we looked at Modals, Phrasal Verbs and Passive voice. First we studied the Modal Auxiliaries, their basic rules, the ideas they can express and teaching ideas. After this we moved into the difference between passive and active voice, the form of it and the passive formation from the various tenses. These areas whilst taking a little time to grasp were fairly straightforward for me compared to what followed. We then look at the relative clauses. I found this quite difficult as much time was spent trying to get my head around the differences between the three categories, although the understanding of the defining and non defining was a little easier. Finally we looked at Phrasal Verbs and I must say I found this the most difficult. I would say that I have spent most of the time trying to understand them. If I could make one criticism of all the resources in this course so far it would be that this section was not clear enough, or at least could have done with more explanation. Overall however I found this module most interesting and after reflecting on it I did actually enjoy the challenge of trying to understand it in more detail.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 03 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos