Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Georgia? Are you interested in teaching English in Alapaha, Georgia? Check out our opportunities in Alapaha, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Alapaha, Georgia TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit is heavy on examples as it gives a comprehensive guide of how lesson plans are like for two sample topics. The examples were of English lessons for vocabulary and grammar. Other than the examples, the information and knowledge that we need to plan lessons is concise, simple and comprehensive. The unit covers the rationale behind lesson planning, how a lesson plan should be written, what should be included in one and being organised in conducting a lesson. During the course of the lesson, we need to monitor it and also plan a sequence of lessons so that we will not be taken by surprise when thrown off course.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 13 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos