Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Delaware? Are you interested in teaching English in Atlas Point, Delaware? Check out our opportunities in Atlas Point, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Atlas Point, Delaware TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This section reviews many grammar points as in the use of modals, active versus passive voice, and also the use of phrasal verbs. Modals are very important to teach students the difference between words which seem to have similar meanings, but really could change the direction of the whole sentence. They also express certainty and politeness. The use of polite grammar is very important as students need to learn how to use them in professional and school settings. The active and passive voice is used to stress if the doer of the action is the main focus, or stays anonymous. The use of phrasal terms could definitely help students, because these would be considered the common use of the language. They could be confusing if the students tries to translate them literally word for word, it would not make sense. I agree with the text which suggests that they learn the full phrases and meanings like vocabulary. It would also be helpful to use some role playing games with these phrases during the activation stage of a lesson plan.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Mar, 04 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos