Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Delaware? Are you interested in teaching English in Anneville, Delaware? Check out our opportunities in Anneville, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Anneville, Delaware TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Overview for Unit 12 Productive skills-- include speaking and writing Speaking skills part: 1.different between accuracy and fluency 2.speaking activities in the classroom--with some activities samples 3.encouraging students to speak 3.techniques to encourage interaction 4.An ESA lesson plan 5. guidelines for a speaking activities Writing skills part 1.handwriting 2.spelling 3.layout and punctuation 4.creative writing 5.An ESA lesson plan Final part--Games.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Mar, 02 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos