Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Arkansas? Are you interested in teaching English in Barton, Arkansas? Check out our opportunities in Barton, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Barton, Arkansas TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In this unit, I have learnt four different tenses which are past simple, past continuous , past perfect, past perfect continuous. 1. The forms of past simple: Verb-ed. didn't+ based form of verb, did + based form of verb ; The usages: there are four basic uses; 2. The forms of past continuous: was/were+verb-ing, was/were not + verb-ing. was/were+ verb-ing? There three basic usages. 3. The forms of past perfect: had+ past participle , had not + past participle, had + past particle?. There is one basic usage. 4. The forms of past perfect continuous: had+been+verb-ing. And The errors that students are easy to make and the teaching skills are mentioned .
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 15 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos