Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Alabama? Are you interested in teaching English in Leeds, Alabama? Check out our opportunities in Leeds, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Leeds, Alabama TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit was fun as it had some information in from previous units. This helped me to rap up this course and was a reminder on how to work with the students in different situations. It is very important for the teacher to take charge of there classroom other wise you wont be able to control the learners. This unit gave examples of some activities you can give to the class which will help them to work together, which is very important as they learn better from one another. his is also why teachers pair weaker and stronger learners together as they will help the weaker learner catch up faster and understand the work together better. This course was carefully set up and showed me as a teacher how to work together with others and how to control my class and how to teach them in different ways.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 02 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos