Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Alabama? Are you interested in teaching English in Langston, Alabama? Check out our opportunities in Langston, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Langston, Alabama TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Unit 17 was a very important as every teacher should know the importance of teaching aids in the classroom. a Techer should not only know the importance, but also how to use it and when to use it. Teaching aids can make a big difference in a lesson especially with the involvement of the students. Students need to experience something in order for them to remember something or to understand it better. Teaching aids can make or break a lesson this teachers should use them in their lessons. they should let the learners experience the teaching aid before they tell them what it is this will help the learners experience something.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 06 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos