Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Alabama? Are you interested in teaching English in Ladonia, Alabama? Check out our opportunities in Ladonia, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Ladonia, Alabama TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This was a very short unit but fun, to see the different teaching aids and what they are used for. Teaching aids are very important as they help the students to understand the work easier and also make the lesson fun and engaging for the learner. I is very important for the teacher to know when to use theses material, how to use them and how to choose them. Teaching materials can either make or brake a lesson when not selected and used correctly. When a teacher create her own teaching aids it helps to keep the creative to think of new thing and make teaching fun for them, because being creative and making something your self that you are proud of is good. This way you create the materials that will suite the needs of your students.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 02 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos