Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Alabama? Are you interested in teaching English in Lacon, Alabama? Check out our opportunities in Lacon, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Lacon, Alabama TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
I found this unit very hard and difficult to complete, especially the stress part of the lesson as people from different languages place the stress on different places. The phonetic script was rather easy for me, as I did it with my Bed degree and I know the sounds already. When we teach a child to pronounce it if very important that the teacher knows how to pronounce the sound correctly otherwise that learner won't pronounce it correctly. This is why the phonetic script is so important to help the teacher teach the child correctly otherwise that child will look like a fool later if they don't pronounce it correctly. This is way the unit is important and its the teachers responsibility to know this unit by hard so that they can help the learner, but most of all a teacher should be able to admit to mistake and correct it otherwise the learner will keep on using the incorrect sound.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 02 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos