Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Alabama? Are you interested in teaching English in Knoxville, Alabama? Check out our opportunities in Knoxville, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Knoxville, Alabama TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit and the previous unit is very much alike and this made it easier for me as I could connect the information easily. The two productive skills goes hand in hand and you can not really do the one without doing the other. Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking are the four skills that can not be taught separately as they link with each other. When you teach the skills together e.g. speaking an writing the learners will understand them better as they can connect them with each other. This will motivate the learner also as they will understand it and will be more fun for them and they will then want to learn.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Mar, 04 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos