Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Alabama? Are you interested in teaching English in Highland Lake, Alabama? Check out our opportunities in Highland Lake, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Highland Lake, Alabama TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
A very useful unit to understand the various theories of language teaching, and the application of the ESA methodology to prepare lesson plans. There are also tips on teaching a mixed-level class. Discussion on the differences between teaching a group of BE clients vs one-on-one is very useful as well. Overall, this unit provides a good understanding of the theories and practice of language teaching, with a focus on BE.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 26 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos