Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Alabama? Are you interested in teaching English in Attalla, Alabama? Check out our opportunities in Attalla, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Attalla, Alabama TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In this unit i learnt what makes a good teacher, their roles and when. Its also important as a teacher to learn when to switch between the roles. Learners are an important part of a classroom which can vary by age, culture, language level and motivation for learning. i also learnt what makes a good learner, either by an acceptance to make a correction of their english or by willingness to ask a question or answer one. Overall teachers and learners should have a good relationship in a learning environment so that both parties can enjoy, have fun and learn at the same time.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 07 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos