Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Northern Cape? Are you interested in teaching English in Griekwastad, Northern Cape? Check out our opportunities in Griekwastad, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Griekwastad, Northern Cape TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In this lesson, I learned about two productive skills: speaking and writing. I then learned about accuracy and fluency. Accuracy is focusing on correct language, while fluency is focusing on allowing students to be creative with language. Accuracy activities tend to be drilling and prompting. Guided activities (accuracy based but a little more creative and productive) tend to be guided role-plays and model dialogues. Fluency based activities are role plays, discussions, debates, stimulations, and communicative games. I also learned about encouraging students to speak. The most important thing to do is to ensure students are comfortable in the classroom. When students are comfortable, they are more willing to make mistakes in front of their peers. Allowing themselves to make mistakes helps students learn.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 12 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos