Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Eastern Cape? Are you interested in teaching English in Barakke, Eastern Cape? Check out our opportunities in Barakke, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Barakke, Eastern Cape TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Unit 14 - Coursebooks and lesson materials This unit considers studying with course books and lesson materials. Aunthetic materials are not designed for EFL students, so they can not be suited for students with beginner English level. Created materials are designed by the teacher to replace or supplement materials from a course book. They are non-authentic materials. They can be graded to the level of students. Cource books consist of a set of materials, such as student's book, workbook, cassettes, teacher's book, in some cases a video and other published materials include. Also it considers adventages and disadventages of course books. In my opinion, course books can be very helpful for teacher, but teacher must not use it whole lesson, he must combine it with other activities or methodics of teaching because you need to look at what your particular students need too
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 15 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos