Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Canada? Are you interested in teaching English in London, Canada? Check out our opportunities in London, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
London, Canada TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit was about teaching receptive skills. The receptive skills of language are reading and listening. It was helpful to have the specialist skills for reading and listening listed out, because then teachers can plan for activities that work on those skills, thereby improving the overall skills of reading and listenng. I really appreciated having the patchwork lesson provided as an example. This was a very helpful unit.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 21 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos