Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Canada? Are you interested in teaching English in Chatham-Kent, Canada? Check out our opportunities in Chatham-Kent, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Chatham-Kent, Canada TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
The topic of Unit 8 is ‘Teaching Productive Skills’. Productive skills include speaking and writing. This topic allowed me to gain an understanding that speaking activities can be split into two, accuracy and fluency. I was not aware that accuracy activities are usually integrated into the study phase and fluency activities are in the activate phase of an ESA lesson (Page 3). I learnt that creative writing is to be encouraged to students as it can motivate them to practise their writing skills (Page 8).
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Mar, 02 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos