Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Cameroon? Are you interested in teaching English in Yaounde, Cameroon? Check out our opportunities in Yaounde, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Yaounde, Cameroon TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Unit 4 explains techniques to teach vocabulary, grammar and language functions. It highlights the important points to consider before choosing which vocabulary item is to be taught to students. It illustrates methods in introducing new grammatical structures to allow students to understand what the language means, how it is used, what the grammatical form is and how it is said/written ( Page 5; Paragraph 1). I learnt that teaching language functions is about teaching the students when different types of language should be used like if they should communicate formally or informally (Page 7; Paragraph 1). This unit allowed me to learn as well as revise the different techniques used to teach vocabulary, grammar structure and language functions via an ESA structured lesson.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 05 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos