Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Bhutan? Are you interested in teaching English in Thimphu, Bhutan? Check out our opportunities in Thimphu, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Thimphu, Bhutan TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit describes different ways of evaluating students' levels and progress. It is very useful to know what different evaluation tests there are so that we can decide which one(s)to use depending on what we need it/them for. The unit also provides a lot of useful information about the most common external exams because teachers sometimes need to prepare students for some of them. Evaluating students is important for both teachers and students, and it is necessary. I have learned the differences between various tests and their correct uses. Most coursebooks contain progress tests and unit tests and I find them extremely useful. Also, the part of the unit which describes external examination is also very useful.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 11 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos