Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Washington? Are you interested in teaching English in Boykins, Washington? Check out our opportunities in Boykins, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Boykins, Washington TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit has taught me lot about Jeremy Harmer techniques on classroom teaching thus Engage,Study and Activate(ESA). Whereby 'Engage' is the state in which teacher arouse the student interest and get them involve in the lesson by use of activities like games,music,etc. 'Study' this stage is where the teacher will use the students knowledge based on the activities during Engage to build their language that could be single sound to an examination and practice of verb tense. 'Activate' at this stage is where the student would be allow to use any language they know freely and communicatively. The ideally is to focus on their fluency.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 21 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos