Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Iowa? Are you interested in teaching English in Aplington, Iowa? Check out our opportunities in Aplington, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Aplington, Iowa TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
There are four basic skills in any language: reading and listening, speaking and writing. Listening and reading are receptive skills. All are equally important and wherever possible we should try to incorporate all of them into our lessons if we want to have a balanced approach. The text or the audio, you're working with, must be interesting for the learners, beause we want them to be motivated. The other thing is making sure that the material is an appropriate level for students. Before reading the text itself, we should get students engaged by discussing the topic or using other engage phase activities. Pre-teaching vocabulary. For any vocabulary pre-teaching activity, it is important to select words correctly. We should choose the words that are used most often throughout the text or the ones that are key to understand the main aspects of the text.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 06 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos