Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Indiana? Are you interested in teaching English in Augusta, Indiana? Check out our opportunities in Augusta, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Augusta, Indiana TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
It is important to evaluate students for several reasons. One is to monitor their understanding of the lesson. Progress tests can be beneficial because it will provide information that will enable the teacher to address the needs of the students. Evaluation at the end of a lesson or chapter on the other hand will also enable the teacher to determine if the students have successfully progressed with the class. On the other hand, placement and diagnostic tests will give the teacher the information that is necessary in order to be able to plan a lesson successfully. I think that it is also important to time the evaluation based on its objective. Practice test has a different purpose. Its objective is to prepare the students for the tests that they are aiming to complete. In addition to these, the unit also gave an overview of the different tests that a student may want to take. I think this is a helpful reference that will guide me in helping my students prepare for the exams that they wish to take.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 25 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos