Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Canada? Are you interested in teaching English in Saskatoon, Canada? Check out our opportunities in Saskatoon, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Saskatoon, Canada TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In this unit, we have discussed various tests and exams. Living in Japan, I have had many friends take the TOEIC test. I had a general understanding of what is was, but I was not sure what separated this tests from other ones. I was surprised to read the comment that even some native speakers may find a perfect score proven difficult. The only other thing I wished this unit addressed were the scores. I often hear a student's score, but I am never quite sure what is exceptional or what is the average among grade levels or students. I also found it interesting that there was a variety of external exams offered based on a student's situation. I was only familiar with a couple of tests. As for other testing learned in this unit such as placement, diagnostic, practice, etc, it was interesting to think about these tests in my own schools. In elementary, my students do not receive a grade for English class as it is at maximum, twice a week. However, it is always hard to gauge what the students retained. There is also not as much motivation as they are not graded. However, reading this, I may implement periodic tests to evaluate and understand what information my students have retained.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Mar, 02 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos