Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Canada? Are you interested in teaching English in Saanich, Canada? Check out our opportunities in Saanich, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Saanich, Canada TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In this unit we focused on the production functions of English, or writing and speaking. I was surprised to find that most of the TEFL world considers writing to be the least of importance. In the school I work at as an assistant language teacher, in my opinion, too much class time is focused on writing and not very much is dedicated to speaking. In countries like Japan, students must take many tests to get into the school of their choice.So, for English, the course is usually catered to taking this test. I also thought it was interesting about teaching the layout of writing. I had not considered it before, but a non^native speaker of English would not know that writing an email to a teacher or a text message to a friend would be different.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 25 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos