Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Maine? Are you interested in teaching English in Benton, Maine? Check out our opportunities in Benton, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Benton, Maine TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Engage, Study, and Activate seems to be a logical approach for teachers and students alike when the teacher is new at educating. I learned of the many different ways to go about involving students in a lesson, which starts out with elicitation. Elicitation helps with reinforcing what the teacher is to go over during the lesson. Elicitation is more or less the engage stage. During the study stage, the students are involved in activities that help them become familiar with the word or phrases that day, and this is where the teacher will often make corrections. During the activate stage, the students are encouraged to communicate with each other, which helps to reinforce the lesson for the day.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 26 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos