Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Western Cape? Are you interested in teaching English in De Doorns, Western Cape? Check out our opportunities in De Doorns, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
De Doorns, Western Cape TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit provides a teacher with a solid grounding in the grammatical formation of the four present tenses in English (Present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect, and Present Perfect Continuous), along with ideas for possible student errors and ways in which teachers can activate student knowledge in the classroom once they have learned these tenses. It was helpful to me to learn the precise, technical differences between forms that I do not confuse but largely learned through absorption and use by instinct. It was also helpful to use the task sheet to think through how to explain these forms to students and how to correct the more common errors that students are likely to make.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 13 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos