Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Mpumalanga? Are you interested in teaching English in Bosbokrand, Mpumalanga? Check out our opportunities in Bosbokrand, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Bosbokrand, Mpumalanga TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit discussed ways students can be evaluated in a language school. Many different types of assessments were discussed. Placement tests are designed to enable teachers to place new students in the correct class (an example of this was provided). Progress tests are used to periodically gauge what skills have been remembered and which have been forgotten. Diagnostics help you plan future lessons. Practice tests help prepare for external exams. Then a wide variety of specific external exams were given. I did find it a little strange that the difference between summative and formative assessments and the importance of formative assessment was never mentioned.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 13 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos