Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Canada? Are you interested in teaching English in Saguenay, Canada? Check out our opportunities in Saguenay, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Saguenay, Canada TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In this unit we discussed phonetics and phonology. While reading this unit, the main thing I reflected or related this topic to in my life was my work. Currently, my junior high school students are practicing for an English speech competition. As ALTs, we are their coaches. As a coach, not only did we focus on pronunciation and articulation, but intonation as well. I think intonation is a very important thing to teach, as, the students can pronounce the words absolutely correct, but if their voice sounds robotic or flat, it will not sound natural or fluent at all. This unit has helped give me the tools to help explain better difficult sounds in English for my students. In addition, I will now emphasize stress more when practicing these speeches.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Mar, 04 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos